- As Paul Hawken said “by stealing the future, selling it in the present and call it GDP”
- “WIKIPEDIA = 8 years and 100 million mental hours = 5 days of WORLD OF WARCRAFT” by Jane McGonigal
- “Il ne suffit pas d’avoir du talent. Il faut encore savoir s’en servir” de Alphonse Allais
- Marketing definition by Philip Kotler: “Marketing is the science and art of exploring, creating, and delivering value to satisfy the needs of a target market at a profit. Marketing identifies unfulfilled needs and desires. It defines, measures and quantifies the size of the identified market and the profit potential. It pinpoints which segments the company is capable of serving best and it designs and promotes the appropriate products and services.”
- A John Wanamaker quote “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is, I don’t know which half”
- “There was five exabytes of information created between the dawn of civilization through 2003, but that much information is now created every two days, and the pace is increasing.” By Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google, 2010
- Web Analytics 2.0 is: (1) the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from your website and the competition (2) to drive a continual improvement of the online experience that your customers, and potential customers have, (3) which translates into your desired outcomes (online and offline) by Avinash Kaushik.